Over the course of the past 16 years, I have discovered that there is more to nutrition than just working on food issues.
The body is not a summation of parts, but an integration of energy systems, body, mind and soul, working together. When we are stressed, or develop emotional scars, we block some of the energy centers from working and dis-ease develops.
I created My 7 R Method as a means to explain the layers we work through in the Be Whole Program.
My 7R Method – Nourishing the whole body with more than food
- Reduce Inflammation
- Identify and remove aggravating inflammatory foods
- Replace with safe foods while expanding options
- Increase anti-inflammatory foods and/or add supplements
- Restore Balance
- Balanced Meals, schedules, planning that matches who you are
- Restore the integrity for the body to heal physically, mentally, spiritually and
- Implement practical steps to mindful eating to improve digestion and balance microbiome
- Re-establish Self-Care
- Identify your personal needs, passions and ways to get grounded – then prioritize them
- Reconnect to your movement therapy and activities that makes your heart sing – grounding moving meditation principle
- Creating boundaries to honor body, mind and spirit
- Repattern Your Response to Stress
- Incorporate deep breathing exercises and Implement practical mindful eating principles
- Work through emotional triggers with peace, love and understanding
- Identify and release emotional trauma from childhood
- Realign with your True Nature/ Remember Who You Are
- Reconnect with your heart center, Universe, Source and Spirituality
- Rediscover what makes your heart sing and brings you absolute joy
- Understand the messages of the body as your inner guidance system
- Redefine your relationship with body, food and sport
- Redirect self-dialogue to self-love with grace and compassion
- Develop a loving relationship with food – what & why you eat, how you eat and giving yourself permission to really enjoy your meals.
- Release food rules while listening to what your body, mind and soul need – know what nourishment is needed beyond food
- Rejoice and celebrate the wins
- Live your life fully as you love your body, your sport and your life!
- Celebrate the wins along the journey every day
- Celebrate who you are and all the possibilities ahead!