Optimize your body, mind, spirit and sport.
Optimal health and well-being is more than working on physical symptoms. The body is not a sum of separate parts. It is an intricate energy matrix including physical, emotional, spiritual and mental aspects.
Physical conditions are a physical issue where balancing blood sugar, anti-inflammatory diet and real food nutrition will re-balance and re-vitalize the body. When the issue persists, like body pain or IBS, you need to look at the emotional, spiritual connections for answers to help your body heal.
Perceived emotional trauma from childhood affects how you eat, move and sleep. It changes the way you think about yourself and the choices you make. It may be the reason why you don’t do what you know you should do!
This unresolved trauma causes physical, mental and emotional stress, most of which originated from criticisms in childhood. Chronic or acute periods of stress create imbalances, inflammation, food cravings, athletic compulsions, extreme fatigue and often pain.
You are not broken. You just have holes in your armor that we will fill with love so you can release the pain bodies and take the power back to your health. We will work through challenges and emotional triggers so you can love your body and your life. You will feel whole, heard and supported. Most of all, you will feel like yourself, wholly aligned with your true nature.
“Even through the shit-storm, Joanna has helped me through with ease. I have lost weight, when normally would have gained it!
Her work is amazing! ” AC
I created the Be Whole therapy system so you can attain whole body health.
Your body knows how to heal. We provide the tools you can use to minimize stress, alleviate your symptoms and fuel your body to feel your best. You will know what to eat, how to move and improve your sleep based on who you are.. We also make it practical for where you are now. Your plan is as unique as you are!
We guide you to a loving relationship with yourself, your food and all aspects of your life.
“I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly
and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY!”
You will leave each session with easy suggestions to incorporate. You will understand the recommendations and gain insight into why the condition developed and how to avoid a relapse. We are here to guide you to optimal health and performance. You’ll love the way you look and how you feel!
The Be Whole program includes:
- 6 intuitive nutrition therapy sessions, typically 60-75 minutes each
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc during each session.
- Each session will include whatever is needed for you at that moment – intuitive and holistic nutrition therapy for body, mind and soul, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, emotional therapy, energy work, a safe place to vent and work through challenges, food cravings and emotional triggers affecting your self-care routine. Sports nutrition for fueling training, racing, recovery and off-season.
- Nutrition Response Testing as needed to identify food sensitivities depleting your body’s energy flow or causing inflammation. Incorporate higher energy foods to raise your energy and outlook.
- BIA testing for body composition testing as needed. Click here for details.
- Essential oils or supplements as needed to naturally correct emotional and physical imbalances (cost extra).
- Unlimited email and text support in between sessions.
Be Whole Continuum – Phase II and III – continue the program for on-going support. Meet once a month to address challenges or hiccups to your self-care plan.
Offered in packages of 3-sessions for $425, 5-sessions for $675 or 1 session-as-you-go for $155 per hour.
Need more time to pay?
Try a payment plan of 5 payments here at $215/month.
Want to add BioImpedence Analysis (BIA)? Click here.
Initial sessions are available for $200 for the initial session and $155 per hour thereafter.
- Symptoms include fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, acid reflux, chronic pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS. Sports nutrition issues include dehydration, cramping and poor recovery.