Be a better athlete and human being, better than you thought possible!
We created the BEAM Method to help you feel better quickly and fully recover from GI distress, extreme fatigue, chronic pain, inflammation, auto-immune issues, disordered eating, body image and sports nutrition. If you have tried almost everything, it’s time to feel better than you thought possible now.
B – Balance your blood sugar, hormones and your microbiome.
E – Eat REAL food. Eat food you love and that loves you back.
A – Address inflammation to reverse symptoms and inspire natural healing.
M – Manage stress differently and make peace with your past, your body, your self and your food so you can experience more peace and joy.
“Joanna has been such a bright light in my life. She has brought me reassurance and comfort for who I am while offering encouragement and suggestions that are realistic and come from experience. She seems to know when I need words from her between appointments and truly cares. She has made me a better athlete and healthier in every way possible.
If you could use improvement in any part of your health or life, I recommend sitting down with Joanna.
You will not regret it! She is the true definition of a life coach. <3” – SS
We work with you one-on-one to address the priority in your healing journey on the day you are here – balancing blood sugar, managing stress (emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, past life/generational/childhood trauma, eating disorder recovery, etc), mindful eating principles, food and body dysmorphia, digestion, microbiome imbalances and inflammation.
It’s a process of peeling the layers of onion along with practical wellness and health so you perform at your best naturally. We’ll make it simple for you to implement so it becomes a lifestyle of healthier choices specifically for your body – healthier food, movement therapy, sleep, etc. You’ll feel better than you expected you ever could.
“”I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY! Your work is amazing.” DH
We help you intuitively know what your body needs and choose the food and activities that bring your body, mind and spirit joy. You’ll perform better at work, in training and sport, in relationships (with self, others and God) and in life.
So let’s get started on your journey to freedom, joy and a new level of whole-body wellness you didn’t know is possible!
“I found my healthy eating zen! I love knowing why I am hungry, tired or not feeling right…
You really opened my eyes to a better life!” DS
I invite you to start your guided journey to fueling your joy, freedom and your best self and athlete!
The Be Whole Base program includes: $1150
- 5 intuitive whole body health therapy sessions, typically 75-90 minutes each
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc in initial session.
- Each session will include holistic therapy for body, mind and soul, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, emotional trauma release techniques, eating disorder recovery coaching, essential oils, etc. – whatever is needed in that session for optimal healing.
- A safe place for you to share your past and work through challenges, food cravings and emotional triggers affecting your self-care routine.
- We address balancing blood sugar, anti-inflammatory and mindfulness principles, with sports nutrition so you can fuel your body, mind, soul, sleep, recovery and activity.
- Food sensitivities testing, Nutrition Response Testing, to identify what you can eat and which supplements really work with your body’s energy.
- You will receive recipes, guides, meal ideas and so much support in every session so this new way of taking care of you is easy to implement and do.
- Unlimited email and text support in between sessions.
We specialize in fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, chronic pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS. Sports nutrition issues include dehydration, cramping and poor recovery.