Have more fun racing without GI distress, fatigue or cramping!
Table to Race™ is an intuitive sports nutrition program to optimize your race day experience with better hydration and fueling combinations based on you.
From your table and what you eat before, during and after training, to crossing the finish line faster, stronger and confident.
We get you ready to celebrate your new accomplishments!
We’ll review your current nutrition intake schedule and create a new plan so you can enjoy training and racing at a higher level.
We address all aspects of hydration and fueling so you know what to do even if something doesn’t go quite right. We help you understand what your body needs, intuit the solution and give you your perfect plan to execute.
“I totally DIED on the bike… I was totally dehydrated. But I remembered your advice….did it, and it worked! I was able to recover and run the marathon!
I cannot thank you enough for your help [at Ironman Lake Placed]!” BM
Table to Race™ focuses on real food nutrition so you can race better and have more fun. You can race without GI distress, fatigue, walking or cramping.
“The Ultra was fun & exciting thanks to you! I am usually tired at mile 12 but now felt like I had just started. I never could have done well without you. Electrolytes made such a difference.” JB
We include real world factors in designing your plan so it is sustainable for training and racing in all phases. We offer emotional release techniques to mitigate the stress of life, work, relationships and training to minimize the effects of stress.
“If you follow the program, you get the results!
This real food lifestyle modification stuff really works.” – Jonathon M
- Perfect for those training for their first race, Ironman or ultra distance event.
- 4 sessions are either weekly or every other week based on your needs or race schedule.
- Includes analysis of nutrition over course of day for consistent training efforts and recovery.
- Includes analysis of pre-race meals, training, recovery meals, hydration and fueling options. You test recommendations in between session. Follow up sessions review progress, symptom improvements, food logs and next steps.
- Race day analysis to create the perfect plan to execute.
- Meal Planning Strategy Session to review your weekly schedule in
detail and create a 3-day food plan to follow.
- Nutrition Response Testing or BioImpedence Analysis can be done at $55 per test.
- Metabolic Efficiency™ and Anti-Inflammatory principles may be included.
Need more time to pay? Try the 3 payment option here for $220/ month.
Need more time to pay? Try the 4 payment plan option at $269 per month.
Levelen sweat rate testing is available for 15% off using NIMPA code.
Pair it with a 30-minute session for $157 (Save $92) or with a 1-hour nutrition session here (save $102).
We help you not only interpret the results report, we help you implement the results to optimize your your plan. We start with what you are using and change it as needed to get the electrolyte intake you need so you train, recover and race better.
Click here to learn about swim lessons and swim clinics.
Want to just start with an initial session? Go here ($220 includes initial fee + 1 hour session. No testing is included)
If you don’t want to use Gatorade, you can do an Ironman without it!