Have more fun racing without GI distress, fatigue or cramping!
Table to Race™ is an intuitive sports nutrition program to optimize your race day experience with better hydration and fueling combinations based on you and your body’s needs.
We’ll help you learn what to eat before, during and after training, for recovery and improving your body mass composition so you cross the finish line faster, stronger and more confident.
If your results have been inconsistent, your endurance seems to suffer especially in races, you have GI issues or muscle cramping, it is time to get your nutrition ready to race.
Start your Table To Race plan now.
We address all aspects of hydration and fueling so you know what to do even if something doesn’t go quite right. We help you understand what your body needs, intuit the solution and give you your perfect plan to execute.
“I totally DIED on the bike… I was totally dehydrated. But I remembered your advice….did it, and it worked! I was able to recover and run the marathon!
I cannot thank you enough for your help [at Ironman Lake Placed]!” BM
Table to Race™ focuses on real food nutrition so you can race better and have more fun. You can race without GI distress, fatigue, walking or cramping.
“The Ultra was fun & exciting thanks to you! I am usually tired at mile 12 but now felt like I had just started. I never could have done well without you. Electrolytes made such a difference.” JB
Whether you are just starting into racing, or have been an athlete all your life, the limiting factor is always nutrition. If you don’t fuel your training, fuel your recovery, fuel your sleep and fuel your brain with real food, your results may be inconsistent at best. I want you to be your best athlete, so let’s get started!
“If you follow the program, you get the results!
This real food lifestyle modification stuff really works.” – Jonathon M
- 4 sessions are either weekly, every other week or monthly based on your needs or race schedule.
- Includes analysis of nutrition over course of day for consistent training efforts and recovery.
- Includes analysis of pre-race meals, training, recovery meals, hydration and fueling options. You test recommendations in between sessions.
- Follow up sessions review progress, symptom improvements, address new symptoms and next steps.
- Race day analysis to create the perfect plan to execute.
- Meal Planning Strategy Session to create a 3-day food plan to follow with modifications.
- Nutrition Response Testing (muscle testing) can be done at $55 per test, or used for
supplement testing so you take only what you need
- Metabolic Efficiency™ and Anti-Inflammatory principles may be included as needed.
Need more time to pay? Try the 4 payment plan option at $229 per month.
Levelen sweat rate testing is available for 15% off using NIMPA code.
Pair it with a 30-minute session for $157 (Save $92) or with a 1-hour nutrition session here (save $102).
We help you not only interpret the results report, we help you implement the results to optimize your your plan. We start with what you are using and change it as needed to get the electrolyte intake you need so you train, recover and race better.
Click here to learn about swim lessons and swim clinics.
Want to just start with an initial session? Go here ($220 includes initial fee + 1 hour session. No testing is included)
If you don’t want to use Gatorade, you can do an Ironman without it!