Are you an athletic coach – high school or college – looking for an educator for your sports teams or clubs so your athletes are more aware of how to fuel their training, racing, recovery and school work? Maybe they need to know the signs of dehydration or the warning signs of eating disorders and methods to avoid either or both?
If you want your team to perform better in their sport, helping them understand how nutrition applies to them will make all the difference! Speaking gigs are the easiest way to help teach pre-season or in-season.
Joanna is a dynamic speaker who tells real stories about sports nutrition, sports injuries and the challenges of recovery, or the warning signs of common issues with athletes and their health and performance, that only an athlete can truly understand.
Joanna is herself an athlete and a former elite triathlete who has overcome injuries (arthritis) and seemingly catastrophic illness (adrenal exhaustion), learned through racing what the real signs of dehydration are, and how real-food nutrition and balance play a pivotal role in sport.
She wants to share her and her client’s stories so you won’t have to suffer like she did.
Joanna is available for speaking locally, on zoom, on podcasts and in person. She is also available for business networking events where speakers are part of the program, business building and motivational events and your local sport clubs or team events.
- Fueling Your Sport and Recovery
- Are Your Insides on Fire – Inflammation and The Athlete
- Don’t Be A Raisin – Dehydration Basics for Athletes
- Does Your Athlete Have An Eating Disorder? How to recognize ED and help the athletes heal and reconnect to their best self
- The Existential Challenges of an Injured (or Chronically Sick) Athlete – how to overcome the “who Am I now?”, recovery and being present to where you are so you can fully recover into a better athlete (and human being)
- My Journey to Ironman, Adrenal Exhaustion, Recovery and Uncovering My Purpose
- Whole Body Health is an Inside Job
- The Athletes Dilemma – Eating Disorder 101 – warning signs, body image, body love and prevention
Meet Joanna. I am a graduate of The Big Talk Academy Speaker, an WPN Speaker programs. I love to help my audience learn from the stories and experiences I and my clients have had. I help you think outside the box with real-life scenarios and sometimes uncommon solutions. Knowing how to be your best athlete requires education on what works for each individual athlete. There is not a one-size-fits-all protocol yet a common road-map does exist. I challenge you to think differently and really start to listen to your own inner wisdom so you can be your best self, best athlete and best human being.
Here’s to your best health – it starts with simple steps.