Modified from several different detox plans – included in the
This can be a combination of any mixed vegetables, so you can be
creative! Change the greens and it is totally different. Change the
nuts or the fruit and again, different taste.
– ¼ head of cabbage shredded (about ½-1 cup)
– 1-2 leaves of kale chopped
– 3-4 leaves of romaine lettuce (preferably organic) or
mixed greens, spring mix, arugula or red leaf
– ½ red pepper, washed cored and diced
– ¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries (can use fresh fruit, too)
– ¼ cup sunflower seeds (or other nuts including hemp seeds, pumpkin, walnuts, cashews or almonds)
– ¼ cup shredded or sliced carrots
– ¼ cup chopped zucchini or broccoli
– feta or goat cheese cubes
– cooked beets slices or diced beets
– grilled chicken, salmon or other protein
And put in whatever vegetables you want in here including mushrooms or grilled eggplant, beets, etc.
Toss with miso or tahini vinaigrette and enjoy!
You can cut up this ‘salad’ and have it ready as the veggies keep for
several days and then just put it on a bed of greens and add the
dressing when you are ready to eat the salad.